Advertisement

So for now, I will miss you like I’ll never see you again, And the next time I see you, I will kiss you like I’ll never kiss you again, And when I fall asleep beside you I will fall asleep as if I’ll never wake up again, because I don’t know if I will. I don’t know if I will. - I Will Love You Like The World Is Ending

So for now,
I will miss you like I’ll never see you again,
And the next time I see you,
I will kiss you like I’ll never kiss you again,
And when I fall asleep beside you
I will fall asleep as if I’ll never wake up again,
because I don’t know if I will.
I don’t know if I will.

- I Will Love You Like The World Is Ending



CHECKWHATSAPPPLUS

Attitude Quotes | Facts Quotes | Famous Personalities Quotes | Father Quotes |Friendship Quotes | Funny Quotes | Happy Quotes | Hate Quotes | Heart Touching Stories | Inspirational Quotes | Inspirational Stories | Life Quotes | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Mother Quotes | Music Quotes | Sad Quotes | Success Quotes | Woman Quotes | Motivational Stories :-


0 comments: