Advertisement

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.


CHECKWHATSAPPPLUS

Attitude Quotes | Facts Quotes | Famous Personalities Quotes | Father Quotes |Friendship Quotes | Funny Quotes | Happy Quotes | Hate Quotes | Heart Touching Stories | Inspirational Quotes | Inspirational Stories | Life Quotes | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Mother Quotes | Music Quotes | Sad Quotes | Success Quotes | Woman Quotes | Motivational Stories :-



0 comments: